Język projektu: Polski
- Craft a mobile app for millions of Orange customers to enjoy
- Motivate your team in order to improve quality, learning and efficiency, and encourage and support experiments for improvement
- Setup team boards, radiators to establish visibility of team goals and transparency
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Help your team follow agreed processes, ceremonies, and ensure the DoD (Definition of done) is being followed.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments.
- Assess the maturity of the team and environment and coach to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and its environment.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Guide the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
Who you are and what you know
- You are passionate about engaging people to bring their best at work
- You love technology and crafting solutions for millions of users to enjoy
- You love going the extra mile to deeply understand their needs and delight customers
- You love collaborating with Business, Developers, DevOps and QA colleagues to continuously improve as a team
- You are self-motivated with strong organisational skills
Technologies we work with
- Java, Angular, JS, HTML5
- React Native, iOS, Android
- PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB
- REST APIs, APIgee, Webmethod
- Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Jenkins, GoCD
What could be useful
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory. (adjusted based on necessity)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of well-documented tools (JIRA, Confluence), patterns and techniques to support your team: scrum board, burndown, retrospective, handling bugs, etc…
- Experience with TDD, QA automation and in general software pipeline automation practices
- Experience with software engineering best practices: version control, testing, code quality and automation
- Experience with mobile or web frontend development teams
- Experience with scalability, performance tuning of complex backend and mobile environments
- Experience with API exposure, identity management solutions and security best practices