Evaluation of IT systems architecture
Strategic and operational goals and existing processes keep changing in every organisation. It is quite common that the originally designed IT architecture eventually becomes unable to keep pace with those changes and either fails to support the company’s business objectives or supports them ineffectively. In such an event, the organisation needs to adapt its IT architecture to the current business processes and to verify its readiness to support the changes planned.
We evaluate the architecture of IT systems with respect to:
- its ability to support the currently implemented business processes,
- its readiness to support the planned business processes,
- its openness for future changes that may be implemented in connection with the strategic objectives set forth in the company’s business and IT strategy.
We also evaluate the level of integration of the IT environment used by the organisation with its cost-efficiency.
We perform one-time audits as well as regular, periodical ones.
Our work provides the enterprise with a well-founded evaluation of its current IT architecture and a recommendation of the directions of development that are bound to improve the support to its business processes and increase its openness to future changes.
Depending on the scope agreed, our involvement usually produces the following deliverables:
- Audit report on IT architecture
- Recommendation on directions of development of the company’s IT architecture